Signs Your Loved One's Needs Are Changing
It can often be hard to tell when aging is affecting a family member. Don't ignore the warning signs, because small things can add up to a larger challenge incredibly fast. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to seek outside help:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Signs of forgetfulness, such as piles of unopened mail, unwashed laundry and scorched or dirty cookware.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
I am very thankful for the services that Right at Home provides for me and my family. As a medically disabled Veteran, the monitoring by the VA and the assistance from the staff at Right at Home enables me to live at HOME. Thank God for your office staff and Home Health staff. They go above and beyond helping me to remain Home. I can't say enough good things about them. Our caregiver is the greatest aide.