Signs Your Loved One's Needs Are Changing
It can often be hard to tell when aging is affecting a family member. Don't ignore the warning signs, because small things can add up to a larger challenge incredibly fast. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to seek outside help:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Signs of forgetfulness, such as piles of unopened mail, unwashed laundry and scorched or dirty cookware.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
Right at Home helped my family and I through the many stages of elderly care. From just needing an extra hand around the house all the way to 24 hour hospice care. They have been excellent in selecting the right people for the job. I've recommended them to others who in turn have appreciated the services they provide.