Signs Your Loved One's Needs Are Changing
It can often be hard to tell when aging is affecting a family member. Don't ignore the warning signs, because small things can add up to a larger challenge incredibly fast. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to seek outside help:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Signs of forgetfulness, such as piles of unopened mail, unwashed laundry and scorched or dirty cookware.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
We are very happy with Right at Home's services. All is going great, as our caregiver is quite pleasant and always works fast and thorough. Our caregiver is simply amazing and always works with a smile. Right at Home's flexibility of schedule pleases us greatly and we are quite pleased with their services.
Sid & Marge B.
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »