Signs Your Loved One's Needs Are Changing
It can often be hard to tell when aging is affecting a family member. Don't ignore the warning signs, because small things can add up to a larger challenge incredibly fast. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to seek outside help:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Signs of forgetfulness, such as piles of unopened mail, unwashed laundry and scorched or dirty cookware.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
Your service was excellent and I thank you and all your home health aides for this and for their courtesy, promptness and dependability. The ladies were so attentive and are very caring. To this point I have recovered nicely. Without their great care I would not have been so fortunate. You are on the top of my list for any further care I might need in the future.
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »