Signs Your Loved One's Needs Are Changing
It can often be hard to tell when aging is affecting a family member. Don't ignore the warning signs, because small things can add up to a larger challenge incredibly fast. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to seek outside help:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Signs of forgetfulness, such as piles of unopened mail, unwashed laundry and scorched or dirty cookware.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
I'm grateful to have my caregiver for my companion. She is a beautiful person, plus very helpful in so many ways. She is always willing to help with my needs. I think we have a wonderful friendship too. She has been with me many years and I hope many more. Right at Home is a very wonderful company and supplies many of us with the best of help. My caregiver is always happy and that is great for me because it's catching. Thank you Right at Home.