PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE CONTACTING US. Thank you!
Non-Medical In-Home Care and Assistance Agency. We are seeking people like ourselves - We want someone Cheerful and Compassionate, Soulful and Bright, Motivated and Organized to fill the position of Staffing Coordinator/Administrator. Experienced preferred.
If you have a passion to help our clients and their caregivers, then this is the job for you! This is a fulltime position working M-F.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages using good telephone technique.
- Receives referrals and inquiries on the programs of this company.
- Interviews, screens and tests all applicants.
- Schedules and coordinates day to day activities of caregivers.
- Assists with recruiting, associate hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Performs payroll duties including verifying time sheets, and computer input of time sheet changes for payroll processing.
- Maintains documentation of associate work record in People Scheduler and ensures current and complete personnel records for all homecare associates.
- Communicates continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all clients calls.
- Performs on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Serves as liaison between associates and Operations Manager.
- Assists with sales, marketing, and public relations efforts.
- Additional (non-essential) Functions
- Other general office and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience..
- Basic office and computer skills and excellent organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Knowledge of common/basic medical terminology.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- Working Conditions/Environment
- Works primarily out of the local office.
- Notes/Special Instruction
- Must work under the direction of the Operations Manager to assure that associates with appropriate skills are assigned to individual clients.
Call Marc - 512-531-9453
PHONE CALLS MONDAY - FRIDAY 10AM-3PM ONLY
Interviews by appointment ONLY - No Walk-Ins, Please!
DOE and will be discussed in-person ONLY
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.