In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
I wanted to thank Right at Home for helping take care of my grandmother after she fell and broke her toe. She had a care taker named Myrial who was absolutely wonderful and took great care of my grandmother during a time where she could not care for herself.
Myrial was attentive, caring, personable and professional. Everything you could ever ask for when needing someone to take care of one of your loved ones.
If we ever need any care taker services in the future, we will not hesitate to contact Right at Home! Thank you!