In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
I am a RN and Certified Case Manager in Sarasota and have worked with Right at Home on various cases. They have and are providing various levels of care/companioship to clients of mine who suffer from a wide variety of ailments including but not limited to Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury and gerneral debility. Words cannot describe how much I have appreciated their responsivness and receptivness to client needs. They have proved efficient in caring from both my geriatric and younger disabled clients. I would recommend this agency to anyone in need of in home care or even additional care for those residing in facilities.
Jennifer - Case Manager