In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
Right at Home has provided a continuous level of superior, professional companionship service to our 82-year-old mother who is afflicted with several Alzheimers-related medical issues. Through 24/7 supervision, Right at Home thoughtfully selected and assembled a qualified team of caring companions and nurses who have demonstrated an extraordinary committment and compassion, often in a challenging environment. Tasked with several responsibilities ranging from grocery shopping, to light house keeping, medical appointments, and personal assistance, Right at Home's caregivers have dramatically improved our Mother's overall socialization, disposition and well-being.