Right at Home senior care provides in-home care for thousands of people across the United States. Many of the people in our care are trying to make the easiest transition possible from a healthcare facility to their home.
Our non-medical home care model includes services necessary to help patients transition safely out of a facility, including:
- Coordinating communication between providers
- Frequent follow-ups with families and discharge planners
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Preparing Meals
- Running errands
- Keeping homes clean and safe
- Light Housekeeping
Learn more about our care tranistions model:
We have used another provider but Right At Home is vastly superior. The companions are caring and patient. Most all of the office is responsive. They are easy to work with and understand the services of caring for an aging spouse.
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »