Special Home Care Situations
Caring for a loved one who has special needs due to an illness or injury can be overwhelming, which makes Right at Home perfect for either full-time care or respite. Our elder care caregivers can accommodate many special physical and mental situations.
Home Care Situations
Download a PDF of our special care situations services.
With our in-home care services, your loved one will receive a customized care regimen that takes those needs and their environment into account. Some of these special care situations include:
- Alzheimer's Care Services and Other Dementia
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Heart Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases and Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice/Palliative Care Support
- Mental Health
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Home Care for Parkinson’s Patients
Right at Home has a stellar reputation for providing excellent care and going the extra mile. In fact, we've found that Right at Home's owners and staff are more creative in their approach to care, which results in superb service for our clients.
Kathleen D., RN, BC, CMC, Geriatric Care Manager
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »