Special Home Care Situations
Caring for a loved one who has special needs due to an illness or injury can be overwhelming, which makes Right at Home perfect for either full-time care or respite. Our elder care caregivers can accommodate many special physical and mental situations.
Home Care Situations
Download a PDF of our special care situations services.
With our in-home care services, your loved one will receive a customized care regimen that takes those needs and their environment into account. Some of these special care situations include:
- Alzheimer's Care Services and Other Dementia
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Heart Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases and Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice/Palliative Care Support
- Mental Health
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Home Care for Parkinson’s Patients
The people they send to your home are so warm and caring. You can see they really love their work. They give you peace of mind as they are so dedicated to your loved one and that means a lot to me, they take a lot of pressure off of you and we all need that.
- Oct 20, 2016 Read Full Entry »
- Oct 18, 2016 Read Full Entry »