Training and Continuing Education
Once you become a Right at Home caregiver, you'll go through an orientation process to learn our policies and procedures. And every time you're matched with a new client, you'll have an orientation on that client's Custom Care Plan and the specifics of their care. You'll also have continuous training both in-person and through Right at Home University to become the best caregiver possible.
Right at Home University covers a wide range of topics.
Right at Home University is the educational and training division of our CERT Program. This web-based seminar series covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Techniques on providing your clients with the best care possible
- Communication skills to enhance the relationship with your client
- Safety/risk management
- Understanding special care needs for those with specific diseases or disorders
We are very happy with Right at Home's services. All is going great, as our caregiver is quite pleasant and always works fast and thorough. Our caregiver is simply amazing and always works with a smile. Right at Home's flexibility of schedule pleases us greatly and we are quite pleased with their services.
Sid & Marge B.
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »