In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
We started working with Right at Home about a month ago to provide services for my mother who has Alzheimer's and to provide support to my father (her primary caregiver) six days a week. So far we have had an excellent experience. The caregivers are supportive, caring people and have given my Dad a much deserved break as well as provide knowledgeable care for my Mom. I have also been impressed with the structures and processes put in place to insure that we get consistent, reliable care. Our relationship with Right at Home is still new but we couldn't be happier.
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.
803-551-4004Contact Us »
- Sep 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Sep 11, 2014 Read Full Entry »