In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
I want you to know how much we have enjoyed [caregiver] and what a godsend she has been -- very calming, speaks softly, and doesn't let Mom get the best of her. I had to take Mom to the doctor on Monday and [caregiver] went with us. I couldn't have made it without her. Mom is harder to get along with these days which I know is common as health problems worsen but it was really beneficial to have [caregiver] "voice of reason". Mom really responded to her and that took the pressure off of me. Having [caregiver] is such a relief to me.
Julie - Daughter
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.