When caring for a loved one, there's no such thing as too much information. Hopefully, these links can provide even more information on caring for your loved one and their specific needs.
- Alzheimer's Association - www.alz.org
Alzheimer's Association - Eastern North Carolina Service Area ... Serving the 51 county region of Eastern
- AARP - North Carolina
News, Advocacy and Activism, Services and Discounts
- American Diabetes Association - Raleigh, NC
Food and Fitness, Connect with Others, 2011 Consumer Guide
- American Cancer Society
Enter your zip code for a list of resources near you.
- American Heart Association - Eastern North Carolina
Local events, physical activity with children, fighting stroke
- American Lung Association in North Carolina
Read more about these North Carolina programs - Freedom From Smoking Online, Better Breathers Clubs and the American Lung Association's Lung Help Line.
- Durham Center for Senior Life
News and information. Four area locations. Adult Day Health.
- Hospice Facilities Licensed by the State of NC by County
When reviewing the listing, take notice of the facilities in neighboring counties. They may also cover your area.
- Orange County (NC) - Department on Aging
Hillsborough and Chapel Hill Senior Centers, Tax Assistance Program, Senior Newsletter
- Triangle J Area Agency on Aging
Focused on administration, ombudsman duties and caregiving. Serving seven counties including the Triangle.
- More Resource Links
Links to National Associations and Organizations
My caregiver does a beautiful job for me. I have never had it so good! She is wonderful, and quite worth it. She is simply one of a kind.