If your family member is one of the more than 20 million Americans who suffer from diabetes, Right at Home can help manage the disease through:
- Education of what affects blood glucose levels
- Coordination of a healthy meal plan
- Development of a light exercise schedule
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
Diabetes Information and Resources
- Almost 25 million people in the U.S. and U.K. live with diabetes. This is more than 7 percent of the respective populations.
- More than 1.5 million new cases of diabetes are diagnosed every year.
- Almost 25 percent of people over the age of 65 have diabetes.
- More than 90 percent of diabetics have type 2 diabetes.
- For a great resource on diabetes health, visit the Living with Diabetes section at the American Diabetes Association.
My dad is doing much better and he is so grateful for Right at Home. Right at Home is so amazing, on the ball and all of the caregivers were wonderful. If down the road we are in need of care we will definitely call Right at Home.