Right at Home has extensive experience in prevention and care when it comes to managing heart disease. We can customize a program for your loved one that:
- Develops and/or implements a heart healthy diet (including shopping and meal preparation, if necessary)
- Assists with physician-prescribed exercises
- Helps with the daily activities of living (such as Homemaking and Hygiene)
- Provides medication reminders
Heart Disease Information and Resources
- More than 80 million people in the U.S. and U.K. have some form of cardiovascular disease.
- More than 35 percent of all deaths in those countries can be attributed to heart disease.
- More than 80 percent of all cardiovascular deaths occur in people over the age of 65.
- For a great resource on living with and preventing heart disease, visit the American Heart Association’s Healthy Lifestyle section.
"We would like to sincerely thank the Right at Home Staff for their professional care of her (Mabel) these past few weeks. You made all the difference in this challenging experience"