The best strategy for controlling and preventing high blood pressure is to begin with lifestyle changes. For seniors, this often means a combination of light exercise and medication. Right at Home can prepare a customized hypertension program to promote a healthier lifestyle, including:
- Development of a light exercise schedule
- Coordination of a healthy meal plan
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
Hypertension/Stroke Information and Resources
- More than 50 million American and British citizens have high blood pressure. More than 30 percent of those affected don’t know it.
- Stroke is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
- Up to 80 percent of strokes are preventable.
I wanted to thank Right at Home for helping take care of my grandmother after she fell and broke her toe. She had a care taker named Myrial who was absolutely wonderful and took great care of my grandmother during a time where she could not care for herself.
Myrial was attentive, caring, personable and professional. Everything you could ever ask for when needing someone to take care of one of your loved ones.
If we ever need any care taker services in the future, we will not hesitate to contact Right at Home! Thank you!
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.