Right at Home University
Right at Home University is the educational and training division of our CERT Program. This web-based seminar series covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Techniques on providing your clients with the best care possible
- Communication skills to enhance the relationship with your client
- Safety/risk management
- Understanding special care needs for those with specific diseases or disorders
We started working with Right at Home about a month ago to provide services for my mother who has Alzheimer's and to provide support to my father (her primary caregiver) six days a week. So far we have had an excellent experience. The caregivers are supportive, caring people and have given my Dad a much deserved break as well as provide knowledgeable care for my Mom. I have also been impressed with the structures and processes put in place to insure that we get consistent, reliable care. Our relationship with Right at Home is still new but we couldn't be happier.
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.
626-584-8130Contact Us »
- Apr 30, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Apr 01, 2014 Read Full Entry »