Our Promises to Your Clients
When it comes to the care of your clients, you have high expectations. And we have high expectations of ourselves.
From corporate headquarters to franchisees to direct caregivers, we do everything we can to live our mission for our clients and to fulfill our promises to them:
- We treat you like our neighbors, because you are.
- We listen, because your experience and input help us make it simpler for thousands of families like yours.
- We strive to provide the best experience possible, because you expect nothing less.
- We make doing business with us easy, because you have more important things to worry about.
Cannot say enough wonderful things about Right at Home. Right at Home was originally hired just to help with medications for my 83-year-old father as he was alone in his home while his four daughters live in another state. As anyone that has an elderly loved one that lives out of state knows...it's hard to worry from afar. It was a great relief to know that Right at Home was checking on him and keeping in touch with us. The nurse was trustworthy, caring, kind and just fantastic in every way. Right at Home spent much time on the phone with us to help choose and get him into a rehab facility after he was sick last year, which I always felt was above and beyond. Just recently I was up visiting with my father because he had developed an infection. My dad refused to go to the hospital and the nurse from Right at Home stayed with us for an extra 4 hours or so until we could finally get the help my father desperately needed at the hospital. Again above and beyond. The Right at Home nurse was like an angel during this stressful time. Five stars is not enough to rate how much Right at Home helped us with our dad.
- Dec 16, 2014 Read Full Entry »
- Dec 09, 2014 Read Full Entry »