Right at Home's Care Transitions Program : RightTransitions®
There is an alternative that will enhance your current discharge practices. Many healthcare facilities recognize the value of supervised care transitions provided by trained, reputable providers to safeguard against unnecessary readmissions.
Right at Home is at the forefront of these providers. Our RightTransitions® program is structured to work with you, other healthcare providers, your patients and their families. We work to reduce your readmission rates, lower costs associated with readmissions and enhance your reputation for providing quality patient care. Whether you currently have a transitional care program or not, our caregivers can improve your patients' recovery, as well as improve your bottom line.
Our non-medical care model includes services necessary to help patients transition safely out of your facility, including:
- Coordinating communication between providers
- Frequent follow-ups with families and discharge planners
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Preparing Meals
- Running errands
- Keeping homes clean and safe
Join the RightTransitions® Group on LinkedIn for discussions on how to make the client's experience more successful, efficient and enjoyable.
To learn more about how RightTransitions® is helping communities improve patient outcomes:
- Right at Home Selected to Government Funding to Curb Hospital Readmission Rate
- Right at Home Leading Effort to Keep Patients at Home and out of Lansing, Michigan, Hospitals
- Transitional Care Program Will Benefit and Assist 'High Risk' Patients and Providence Hospitals
- Administrator Brochure
- Consumer Brochure
Caregivers must spend at least 80% of their work time providing fellowship, care and protection for clients. Any general household work must be less than 20% of the caregiver's working time during each shift.
Your caregiver was great! This was the first time for us using a home care service and she made us feel comfortable.