In-Home Care Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment.
"Dear Barb: As a licensed clinical social worker for over 20 years, I have had the pleasure to collaborate with many wonderful professionals, companies, and organizations. I must admit that my expectation for the care of my clients is very high. I am writing today to tell you that my experiences with your company in the past few weeks have exceeded my high expectations!"
Give us a call.
We’re always available to discuss your particular situation and needs. Just call us at the number below. We’re here to help however we can.
314-567-5545Contact Us »
Home Care Pulse Quality Management Program
Right at Home St. Louis Central is proud to be enrolled in the Home Care Pulse® Quality Management ProgramLearn More »