Why Work at Right at Home Albany?
- Do you miss the opportunity to provide One-on-One care?
- Do you love seeing that special smile knowing that you've improved their day?
- Are you looking for a company that respects you with a paid time-off benefit, higher pay with weekend differential, and positive supervision?
We are a rapidly growing and award winning home care agency that focuses on improving the quality care for patients. We honor your schedule requests, match clients to caregivers, provide on-going training and incentives. We are looking for quality caregivers to work with our clients in the New York's Capital Region: Albany, Clifton Park, Latham, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Slingerlands and Troy.
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) Job Summary:
Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides provide various personal care services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes. These are based on client needs.
Shifts could include: Days, nights, overnights, and weekends.
Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide Essential Functions
- Provide Personal Care Activities: personal hygiene, showering, dressing, meal preparation, ambulation (ADLs) support for patients.
- Prepares supportive conversation and activities for elderly patients based upon a nursing care plan.
- Provide companionship for patient including accompanying patient on walks, social trips, assistance with hobbies and errands.
- Be a valuable member of the care team to support the patient at home.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of experience working in Home Care
- HHA or PCA Certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Have Compassion, Reliability, Trustworthiness, and Honesty
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.