Join the Right at Home Albuquerque Team and Make a Difference in The Lives of Others. Be a Caregiver.
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
- College Nursing Students
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s)
- Medical Assistants (MA’s)
- Home Health Aides (HHA’s)
- Caregivers and Companions
Is Right at Home Albuquerque Right for You?
At Right at Home of Albuquerque, we are a close knit team of caregivers with a passion for caring for the elderly and other vulnerable members of our community. If you are a committed professional who shares that passion, we want you on our team! We genuinely want to improve the quality of life for those we serve, and as a company, we strive to live that for our employees as well. At Right at Home we believe that the best way to care for our clients is to care for the people who help them. We want to be the best home care agency you ever worked for! Would you make a great caregiver? If any of the following sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.
- You enjoy working with people and having one-on-one interaction with others.
- You enjoyed taking care of an elder family member and would like to help others in this way.
- You like older adults and feel you can get along well with a variety of elders.
- You like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone's life.
- You like doing a variety of tasks in a day.
- You’re not the type of person to say, "that's not my job" but instead likes pitching in to do whatever is needed.
- You like making someone smile and doing little things to make a person's day better.
- You take pride in your attention to detail.
- You don’t want a desk job or enjoy being physical in your job and using your body as well as your brain.
- Are seeking a career with growing opportunities.
Why work for Right at Home?
Here are a few of the many benefits that employment that Right at Home offers:
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive pay rates ($10.50-$13.50 per hour depending on experience), holiday pay, overtime, travel time, paid time off, and shift bonuses.
- Caregiver Recognition: Caregiver of the Month, handwritten thank you’s, and gift cards are some of the ways we recognize exceptional work.
- Career Advancement: We love to recruit from within, and if your goal is to advance in the health care field, we will help you!
- Training: Training is provided; experience is preferred but not required. Additional learning opportunities are available including Alzheimer’s and Dementia training and assistance with continuing education.
- Flexible schedules: our friendly and experienced Staffing Coordinators will work with you to get the schedule that is best for you.
- Convenience: Enjoy ready access to your schedule and your client needs through your mobile device.
- Caregiver Referral Program: Refer a friend and get $100 bonus!
- Great Work Environment: Upbeat, positive work atmosphere where the focus is on improving lives. Our administrative team is here to help you with questions, concerns, and support.