Caregivers | Albuquerque
Have you ever cared for a vulnerable loved one? Do you enjoy the feeling of helping someone? Are you the kind of person that wants do work that is truly meaningful? Do you enjoy working independently and setting your own schedule? Are you interested in exploring the health care field? If so, welcome! Right at Home is hiring caregivers in Albuquerque with or without experience. We will train you! We offer competitive wages, paid time off, and health care benefits starting in 2021. We have a great, supportive office culture and we strive to treat our caregivers with the same care as our clients.
Perform duties that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the client with bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming
- Assist with transfers and repositioning
- Provide medication reminders
- Monitor vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Prepare light meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide companionship and safety supervision
- Transport client to appointments or stores
Benefits: What's In It For You?
- Salary range: $11.00 - $14 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/PTO
- Time and a half for holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- $50 SIGN ON BONUS for any new hire
- $25 bonus for completing new hire orientation
- Direct Deposit
- 2 - 14 hour shifts, days and/or nights
- All PPE provided
- Caregiver of the Month Rewards
- Kudos Gift Cards (after client compliments)
- Bonus for Caregiver Referrals
- Aflac Insurance Available
- Ongoing Training Available
- No prior experience required - just a sense of compassion and willingness to learn!
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Ability to pass background driving record checks
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Valid driver's license and insured vehicle
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Willingness and ability to work at least 12 hours per week
- Comfortable using GPS and responding to text and emails.