Right at Home is seeking to hire caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing in home care for seniors. We have immediate positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of the their homes.
Perform duties that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the client with bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming
- Assist with transfers and repositioning
- Provide medication reminders
- Monitor vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Prepare light meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide companionship and safety supervision
- Transport client to appointments or stores
Benefits: What's In It For You?
- Salary range: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off/PTO
- Time and a half for holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- $50 SIGN ON BONUS for any new hire
- $25 bonus for completing new hire orientation
- Direct Deposit
- 10-14 hour overnight shifts
- All PPE provided
- Caregiver of the Month Rewards
- Kudos Gift Cards (after client compliments)
- Bonus for Caregiver Referrals
- Aflac Insurance Available
- Ongoing Training Available
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Ability to pass background driving record checks
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Valid driver's license and insured vehicle
- 3 professional references
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Willingness and ability to work at least 12 hours per week
- Comfortable using GPS and responding to text and emails.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.