On-call or "PRN" caregivers are needed to help cover emergency shifts and last minute fill-ins. This position guarantees a flat rate for being on call, PLUS $14 an hour for any shifts you are assigned to. This is a GREAT Part-Time job with extremely flexible scheduling.
The ideal candidate is patient, compassionate and reliable! Make a difference in someone's life, while you earn an income!
- Assist the client with bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming
- Assist with transfers and repositioning
- Provide medication reminders
- Monitor vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Prepare light meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide companionship and safety supervision
- Transport client to appointments or stores
Benefits: What's In It For You?
- $50 SIGN ON BONUS for any new hire
- $25 bonus for completing new hire orientation
- Salary: $14.00 per hour
- All of our caregivers receive Personal Protective Equipment
- Flexible Schedules
- Time and a half for holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 6 or 12 hour day shifts or 12 hour night shifts
- Kudos gift cards (after client compliments)
- Bonus for caregiver referrals
- Health Insurance will be available starting January 2021
- Friendly and experienced staffing coordinators
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- CNA or HHA certification (Preferred)
- Must have 1 year or more of caregiving experience (professional or personal)
- Ability to pass background and driving record checks
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Valid driver's license and insured vehicle
- 3 professional references
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to arrive to a shift within 1 hour of being called
- Ability to navigate using GPS
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.