FREE Home Health Aide Certification Classes
Right at Home in Anderson is offering FREE Home Health Aide certification classes Starting July 30, 2018.
Candidates for the Home Health Aide certification will:
- Learn Basic Personal Care Skills
- Classroom and supervised practical training totaling at least 75 hours with at least 16 hours of this training devoted to supervised practical training
A Few Training Topics:
- Body Mechanics
- Hoyer Lift
- Oral care
- Infection Control
Training Instructors Include:
- 2 Registered nurses
- 1 Licensed Practical Nurse
- Over 50 years of Home Health Care experience combined
Both Registered Nurses have teaching and training experience for Home Health Aides and Certified Nurse Aides.
When the candidates pass the skilled hands-on test and a written test they will be certified in the State of Indiana per Right at Home. They are guaranteed employment after successful completion of the course with a 6 month commitment to Right at Home. Candidates must have at least a GED.
* Class size is limited and candidates must call (765) 393-0862 for an appointment or apply in person by July 24, 2018.
Selection of candidates will be made by July 25, 2018 and classes will start on July 30, 2018. Class times will be determined prior to July 30,2018.