CNA - Anne Arundel County
CNA Caregivers Needed for FT & PT, Flexible Shifts, 7 Days a week!
Come join a fantastic company! Right At Home is seeking Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work in Anne Arundel County. Tired of covering your own benefits? We provide PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical and Dental, and a 401k to help you save for retirement, matching up to 4%. We also offer paid training and pay increases periodically. Also, no more self-employment taxes and estimated tax worries!
At Right, At Home, you’ll build relationships, help improve the quality of life and serve elderly people in need of love and care. Our goal is to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions: such as personal hygiene, meal prep, light exercise, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged. Great Locations and weekly pay!
Benefits for CNA Caregivers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan
- Medical healthcare options available
- PAID-Training and Development
- Maryland CNA License
- Driver's License or reliable transportation
- Valid Identification Card
- Social Security Card or worker’s permit
- Current Physical Exam
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
Learn More & Apply Now