Why Not Come Work for the Best?
Right at Home has been Chosen Best in Home Care Nationwide and is Seeking to Add to Their Dynamic Team
Right at Home Caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Right at Home offers flexible schedules with a variety of hours available. We have everything from 1-hour client homes to 24-hour client homes.
Location: Appleton, WI.
Ongoing Training Opportunities
We offer in house training once a month. Topics include hospice care to dementia training. We invest in your professional growth, have multiple other resources available to you, and can customize an in person training for specific client diagnosis. We have both LPN and Managers who are Certified in Dementia Training on staff.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. Plan menus and may shop for groceries. Run errands for or with clients.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be reliable, dependable and have a strong attention to detail in completing tasks, communication skills and documentation.
- Flexible Shifts
- Travel Reimbursement
- Quarterly Reward Bonuses
- Accumulated PTO
- Simple IRA with match after 1 year of employment
- 90 Day Review with opportunity for wage increase