Right at Home Appleton is a leading provider of in-home care for seniors and disabled adults (www.rahnew.com), providing services from Green Bay to Neenah, including east and west. We are an independently owned and operated franchise of the global home care franchise, Right at Home, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska (www.rightathome.net). We are proud to be listed by Caring.com as one of their top-rated Care Agencies for 2017. Our vision continues to grow as we aim to be the “Mercedes” of the Home Care industry.
We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our mission to “improve the quality of lives of the people we serve.” We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks. If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. Plan menus and may shop for groceries. Run errands for or with clients.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be reliable, dependable and have a strong attention to detail in completing tasks, communication skills and documentation.