Personal Care Worker | Appleton, WI
Right at Home is a leading in-home care provider for seniors and disabled adults. We are looking for caring and compassionate Personal Care Workers (PCW) who want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
A JOB SHOULD BE MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
It should help you grow and bring you purpose. Are you wanting to learn skills that will not only help you give back to the community but will also help elevate your career? Well, look no further......by working at Right at Home, you'll have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We truly believe that where you work matters and as a company who believes in improving the lives of those that we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Right at Home was recently awarded the 2022 Best of Home Care Leader in Excellence award and is ranked among the top 10% of home care providers in the nation and locally.
Be part of a winning team! Come help us provide the Right Care and you'll meet unique people, build meaningful relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
- Professional, Passionate, Trustworthy and Dependable
- Committed to making a difference
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have a valid driver's license with a reliable, insured vehicle
- Must be reliable and have a strong attention to detail in completing assigned tasks, communication skills and documentation
What You'll Do and Who We Are:
Our Right at Home was awarded the Employer of Choice for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 by Home Care Pulse. We have a great culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're honest, caring, compassionate, energetic, and approachable; able to get along well with others and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, cope well under pressure, and thrive on a challenge. Some of the services we provide; preparing a meal, personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting), light housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, provide transportation to appointments and errands, dementia care and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, going for a walk, etc.
- $250 Sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- $14.50 - $16.00/hour ($1.50/hour premium for weekends)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Travel reimbursement
- Accumulated Personal Time-Off
- Eligibility for a 401K plan
- Vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
For more information, call Abby at (920) 257-4667Apply Now