Right at Home Appleton is a leading provider of in-home care for seniors and disabled adults (www.rahnew.com), providing services from Green Bay to Neenah, including east and west. We are an independently owned and operated franchise of the global home care franchise, Right at Home, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska (www.rightathome.net). We are proud to be listed by Caring.com as one of their top-rated Care Agencies for 2017. Our vision continues to grow as we aim to be the “Mercedes” of the Home Care industry.
We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our mission to “improve the quality of lives of the people we serve.” We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks. If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
About the Job
- Responsible for the successful delivery of prequalified and interested candidates to fit many different client needs
- Effectively and efficiently source, screen and interview large volumes of resumes/candidates
- Works together with Care Managers, Scheduling Coordinator and HR to develop relationships to create a partnership that yields success, results and credibility
- Utilizes internal processes for tracking recruitment, and following through
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement resulting better fitting candidates
- Regularly participates and sometimes takes lead in weekly quality meetings
- 1+ Years Recruitment Experience
- 2+ Years Recruitment Experience
- Associate’s Degree
- Drive for Results: Keeps the end in mind in achieving and frequently exceeding targets.
- Perseverance: Maintains evenness, enthusiasm and effectiveness in the face of setbacks, disappointment or rejection. Is not easily deterred.
- Sizing People Up: Demonstrates an ability to accurately assesses people, as well as the safety and skills they can bring to their clients, individually
- Functional Technical Skills: Utilizes available systems, tools, processes, methods and resources to plan and execute a strategy that delivers results.
- Listening Skills: Listens to employees, peers, customers and asks open-ended questions to gain clarity and understand frame of reference and root cause.
- Understands the need for someone good in the healthcare position.
- Customer Focus: Focused on the overall objective of “Truly making a difference in someone’s life,” as you recruit someone to take care of another individual.
- Communication: Communicates on a level that others can relate to – complete Customer Service Skills