Your Career as a Caregiver
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home Atlanta. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Improving the quality of life for those that we serve and that includes you. Our industry-leading development program and continuing education program offer topics ranging from techniques on specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Our Home Care Agency Makes a Difference
Named Employer of Choice
Being recognized as a Best of Home Care - Employer of Choice demonstrates our commitment to hiring excellent caregivers and providing them with the ongoing training and support they need to succeed.
- We provide our caregivers with ongoing training & support
- We conduct background checks
- We match the right caregiver with the right client
Right at Home Atlanta offers our team members many incentives:
- $250.00 Sign on Bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical Benefits
- Access to Leadership
- Client and Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Caregiver of the Month Recognition
- Employee Incentives – gift cards, bonuses
- Paid Training and Development
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interaction!
- A company with a great reputation and National Awards!
Love What You Do
At Right at Home, our caregivers love what they do, why they do it, and who they do it for. Learn more about what it means to be a caregiver at Right at Home.
Hear from real caregivers about what makes them love what they do, what makes a great caregiver, and how they create extraordinary experiences for those that they provide care for.
Isn't it time to love what you do?
Caring Super Star
2017, 2019, 2020, 2022
Right at Home Atlanta is excited to have been recognized by Caring.com as a "Caring Super Star" for in-home care service excellence. We are proud to be a top-rated in-home care agency based on reviews written by our clients and their families.
Some of the reasons for becoming a Right at Home caregiver:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Rewards experience and loyalty
We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as dressing, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and social activities. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Right at Home Atlanta is here.
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Our Promises to Our Caregivers
We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best-in-class training and investing in your professional development.
We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.