Right at Home Atlanta provides the following benefits:
- Flexible part and full time schedules
- Contribution to medical insurance
- Employee of the Month Program
- Administration’s Open door policy for all employees
- Ongoing CNA training – Dementia & Cognitive Program, Stroke, etc.
- Care Rewards Program
- Employee and Client Referral Program
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Please bring the following documentation for in person applications:
- Valid State of Georgia CNA License
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Current TB or Negative X-Ray Report
- 2 Forms of ID (i.e; driver's license, social security care, birth certificate, passport)
- Please have three professional references (dates of employment, position, name and number of the supervisor)
Call Human Resources at (404) 522-0029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
JOIN US AND BE ESSENTIAL!
We’ll hire you as a Companion
and train you to become a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
CARING FOR SENIORS & ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES
Apply online or call 404-522-0029 ext. 2