Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Cobb
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire CNAs in Cobb County, Georgia to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- $250.00 Sign on Bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical Benefits
- Access to Leadership
- Client and Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Caregiver of the Month Recognition
- Employee Incentives – gift cards, bonuses
- Paid Training and Development
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interaction!
- A company with a great reputation and National Awards!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning