BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
Becoming a Right at Home Linwood caregiver may be the right job for you. We believe our team members are our greatest asset, and that it is they who build our reputation for quality home care of seniors and those with disabilities. If you want to feel valued, and you enjoy helping others, then this could be the right place for you. We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and social activities.Apply Today
"My mother-in-law is almost 96 years old, and she is difficult, to say the least. The caregiver that is here most of the time is just amazing. My mom wouldn't be in her house without them. She would be in a nursing home because we can't take care of her... They pay attention, and they listen."
Specialized Training for Dementia Care
Our office provides specialized training for our caregivers on Dementia, including training on Behaviors and Communication. We offer the training at different times in our Linwood office so it could work into our caregivers' schedule. Carolyn Peterson, our Marketing Director, heads up the training assisted by Marie Cinolauro, Director of Human Resources. The training is fun and a lot of information is shared to help our caregivers continue to learn, as it is important to continue to improve their knowledge and abilities.
"I have been working for Right at Home for over 3 years and it is so amazing being a part of the Right at Home team. The staff is wonderful to me and my clients are incredible people. I love to take care of my elderly clients and I am dedicated to doing the very best job I can." - Christine, Right at Home Linwood CNA/CHHA
WHY IS THIS JOB RIGHT?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Oﬀers competitive pay with beneﬁts
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence