Personal Care Attendant - PCA Caregiver (Hutto, TX)
Right at Home North Austin is seeking rockstar caregivers who wish to make an impact in the lives we serve in our community. We are a team that fosters inclusion and diversity and treats every team member with respect. One of our promises to you is that you can always reach a member of our team 24/7, and will always be provided with friendly, unhurried customer service.
If you're motivated with a desire to serve the needs of our community, then we want to hear from you!
Why work with Right at Home?
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Credits
- Flexible Scheduling to suit your availability
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
- Optional Benefits through Colonial Life
- Free MDLive
- You will ALWAYS be treated respectfully and recognized from our team
The Personal Care Attendant Caregiver provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
- Adheres to Agency policies and procedures.
- Performs work under the supervision of the Supervisor.
- Performs personal care activities contained in a written assignment by the Supervisor which includes but is not limited to, assisting the client with activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or using bedpan, bathing, and care including to include oral, skin, and hair care)
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Companion activities
- Light Housekeeping
- It is expected that all caregivers, regardless of his or her role, document accordingly in the appropriate client care record to accurately reflect the care that has been provided in accordance with the care plan.
Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Education / Skills / Abilities / Availability
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months of experience as a Personal Care Attendant in health care (in homes or facilities).
- The ability to develop interpersonal relationships.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Primarily works in the client’s place of residence; travel may be required.
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now