Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
*Please be sure to fill out the form through the link completely before submitting*
- Flexible scheduling
- Part-time and full-time positions
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay and advances
- Ongoing, PAID training
- On-the-spot training
- Supplemental insurance
- Large service area
- Caregiver events
- Friendly, unhurried customer service 24/7
See a comprehensive look at what it means to become a part of our care team and learn more about the benefits we offer.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with incontinence care
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completes a RAH Competency Evaluation that meets the TX State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Current TB test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Ability to provide documentation stating eligibility to work in the United States (Social Security card, birth certificate, etc.)
- Possess a valid driver’s license, auto insurance (in your name) and a reliable vehicle to transport clients, if applicable.
- Available for varied schedules including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check and Motor Vehicle Records Check
*Please be sure to fill out the form through this link completely before submitting*
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.