Right at Home Austin, TX is Proud to Provide In-home Care for Westlake Hills
Home Care services provided by Right at Home Austin, TX are a way to meet the needs of seniors and other adults whose capacity for self-care is limited because of a chronic illness; injury; physical, cognitive, or mental disability; or other health-related conditions. Our home care services assist people to improve or maintain an optimal level of physical functioning and quality of life.
Home Care Services
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you and your family need a short term companionship option or more in depth care, Right at Home Austin, TX can help you and your loved ones today!
We offer services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Senior Care Services
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home Austin, TX is here to help!
Ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Learn more by calling (512) 465-9900 or
In Their Own Words
“They make his life easier, and it helps me so that I have a break to go run errands. I like the simplicity.” — Donald, Right at Home Client
“Whenever I call to schedule, they are so nice and inform me of who is coming that day. They clarify any questions I have, too. I like how convenient it is, and we have developed some favorite caregivers. They have also been a perfect fit every time.” — Majorie, Right at Home Client
Activities and Information for Seniors in Westlake Hills
Westlake Hills is a beautiful community with many activities and resources for seniors. For instance, senior residents can keep an active lifestyle by engaging in the YMCA of Austin's 'Senior Exercise' classes. An active body is a healthy body. Those in the community caring for an aging loved one, a challenge in the best circumstances, can find caregiver support groups and resources at Elder Options of Texas.
Your Care Team Serving Westlake Hills
As a top-tier provider of in home care, Right at Home Austin has relationships with premier companies in senior care that provide substantial services, information, and resources in the greater Westlake Hills area. Family Eldercare is a recognized expert in the field of aging and disability services. They have serve Central Texas, helping ensure that all older adults and those with disabilities get the care they need to thrive.
Kindred Home Health & Hospice offers an extremely wide range of services and information to Central Texas, Greater Austin, and the Westlake Hills area. Working together you can get services from skilled nursing and rehabilitation to non-medical personal assistance, and get them wherever you call home.
CAPS (Capital Area Parkinson’s Society) provides education and support for those with Parkinson's Disease in Greater Austin and Central Texas. As a member of the Westlake Hills community, Right at Home Austin supports CAPS activities and events throughout Central Texas including Westlake Hills.
Encompass Home Health offers services throughout the nation for home health, hospice, and in-patient rehabilitation. Encompass is a preferred partner with Right at Home to help ensure seniors in Westlake Hills get the care, compassion, and services they need, with the dignity they deserve.
Resources for Seniors in Westlake Hills
- AGE of Central Texas offers information and resources for the diverse seniors in communities like Westlake Hills. Its goal is to support older adults of any race, culture or other diverse factors in so they can age with grace and dignity.
- Texas Family Services is a Geriatric Care Management and Housing Referral company. Working in the Austin Greater Area, Texas Family Services is staffed with social workers and nurses tasked with helping seniors throughout the region, including Westlake Hills, to stay in their homes as they age. The company also has experience with hospice, home health, and care management, along with various psycho-social needs.
- South Austin Senior Activity Central is a special use resource facility for persons 50 years of age and older. Beautifully nestled in a colorful, natural environment, the facility is a great setting for conversations, and outdoor games. Inside are rooms for activities like ceramics, billiards, exercise, meetings, crafts, cooking, and so much more.
- Area Agency on Aging offers a variety of services to Caldwell and the region to ensure seniors and adults with disabilities live their best quality of life. It operates the "Aging and Disability Resource Center of the Capital Area" (ADRC-CAP), which connects people with support programs.
- Elder Options of Texas is an online directory for active seniors and children with aging parents. This resourceful website offers information about home care services, senior living options, care professionals, elder law attorneys, assisted Living/memory care, 55-plus apartments, and so much more!
We provide home care and senior care in these areas:
Austin, Bastrop, Bee Caves, Burnet, Circle C, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Lakeway, Manchaca, Marble Falls, Rollingwood, Smithville, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, Tarrytown, Village of the Hills, Westlake, Westlake Hills, Wimberly