The After Hours Coordinator is responsible for handling client and employee scheduling issues outside of normal office hours, weekends 24/7 and weekdays from 5pm to 9am EST.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Receives after hours telephone calls taking inquiries and requests for staff from client facilities or messages using good telephone technique.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients; timecard processing, where necessary; and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed. Performs other office coordination duties.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
- Takes initial homecare information per company policy securing all needed information.
- Under the direction of the Staffing Coordinator or Operations Manager, schedules after hours open shifts with appropriate associates, making all follow through calls necessary to produce an effective, smooth flowing schedule.
- Gives verbal report to the office by at least 9:00 a.m. next business day regarding on-call activities.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Scheduling experience
To apply, please submit résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to RN@rahbaltimore.com.