Are you looking for a challenging role that allows development opportunities while improving the quality of life for those you serve? Do you value having personal connections with those you work with? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
We are a locally owned home care business that has an exceptional culture, and we are looking for great talent who can work in a fast paced environment; who have exceptional skills in communication, organization and making decisions; and who are people persons!
We offer healthcare benefits, 10 days paid PTO, 401 K benefits and matching, training and development opportunities, and a competitive salary.
The Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship and ultimately helps provide a “best in home care” experience for clients and employees.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients; timecard processing, where necessary; and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed. Performs other office coordination duties.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training and personnel management.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high-functioning office environment.
- Will perform on call duties in the evenings and weekends, every other week.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- Great verbal and written Communication Skills.
To apply, please submit résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to RN@rahbaltimore.com.