Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled. Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients, timecard processing where necessary, and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed and other office coordination duties.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages using good telephone technique.
- Receives referrals and inquiries on the programs of this company.
- Interviews, screens and tests all applicants.
- Schedules and coordinates day to day activities of caregivers.
- Assists with recruiting, associate hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Performs payroll duties including verifying time sheets, updating telephony records, and computer input for payroll processing.
- Maintains documentation of associate work record in ClearCare and ensures current and complete personnel records for all homecare associates.
- Communicates continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all clients’ calls.
- Performs on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Serves as liaison between associates and Franchise Owner.
- Assists with sales, marketing, and public relations efforts.
Additional (non-essential) Functions
- Other general office and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by the Franchise Owner.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Basic office and computer skills, and organizational abilities. Excellent interpersonal relations abilities. Excellent telephone skills.
- Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
Works primarily out of the local office.
Must work under the direction of the Franchise Owner to assure that associates with appropriate skills are assigned to individual clients.
If you meet the above qualifications and have at least one year of experience of in home care, please email a cover letter with salary expectations along with your resume to email@example.com.