What Makes Right at Home Different?
Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the house, daily medical assistance or just someone to check in throughout the week, Right at Home's in-home care could be the answer.
Extensive Care Services Tailored to Specific Needs
Our senior Care Services are extensive so that we can tailor our plans around your loved one's specific needs through our Custom Care Plan and custom caregiver matching. From companionship to 24/7 care, Right at Home is with you every step of the way. We pride on knowing your loved one is receiving quality care - right in their own home.
In-Home Care is Personal to Us
Most of our staff have or have had loved ones in need of care. In-home care is very personal and important to us. We truly take pride in improving the lives of others. Right at Home hires loving care-staff who are specially trained to provide care services. We believe our caregivers and care services can help your loved ones maintain independence for as long as possible, within the comfort of their own home.
It's important to us that you know all Right at Home Charleston caregivers have gone through extensive background checks and drug testing and are required continuing education to stay updated on how to best care for your loved ones. Right at Home Charleston provides care 24/7 for those who need it.
Right at Home Charleston Accreditations
Right at Home Charleston is accredited by the following organizations:
- Home Care Association of America
- Home Care Association of West Virginia
- Certified to provide services for Veterans through the Veterans Administration
- Certified to provide care for the Medicaid Waiver and Personal Care Program
- Certified to provide care with all Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Certified to provide care with several third-party providers
What Sets Us Apart From Other Home Care Agencies?
- Right at Home Charleston has a Learn & Earn Program with Bridge Valley (Internship)
- Humana at Home program
- Low caregiver turnover ratio
- Medicaid Waiver
- Medicaid Personal Care
- 24/7 Availability
- Four Staffing coordinators
- VA certified
- Five registered nurses on staff with an average of 20 years of experience per RN
- Two Nursing Supervisors, LPN & RN coverage
Partnering to Raise Awareness and Support Causes Within the Community
We take the safety and well being of our clients seriously. That's why it's important to us to partner with community members to make an impact that benefits aging adults everywhere. Right at Home Charleston are active Board Members as well as supporters and attendees in yearly events to raise awareness and support important causes.
- Charleston Area Alliance (Board Member)
- Charleston Area Medical Center (Board Member)
- Kanawha Valley Transit Authority (Board Member)
- Kanawha Valley Business forum (Member)
Contact our office if you'd like to take part in one of the following events:
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s
- Walk to end Racism
Home Care Services Provided to a Broad West Virginia Area
Our trained, insured, and bonded caregivers provide home care assistance to the West Virginia areas:
Alloy, Ansted, Arnett, Artie, Beaver, Beckley, Bolt, Boomer, Cannelton, Charlton Heights, Clear Creek, Coal City, Colcord, Cool Ridge, Crab Orchard, Danese, Daniels, Dixie, Dorothy, Dry Creek, Eccles, Edmond, Fairdale, Fayetteville, Gauley Bridge, Ghent, Glen Daniel, Glen Jean, Glen White, Green Sulphur Springs, Harper, Helen, Hico, Hilltop, Josephine, Jumping Branch, Kanawha Falls, Kimberly, Kincaid, Lansing, Layland, Lester, Lookout, Mabscott, Meadow Bridge, Meadow Creek, Midway, Minden, Mount Carbon, Mount Hope, Mount Olive, Nallen, Naoma, Oak Hill, Odd, Pax, Powellton, Princewick, Rainelle, Raleigh, Rhodell, Robson, Rock Creek, Rosedale, Saxon, Scarbro, Shady Spring, Slab Fork, Smithers, Sophia, Surveyor, Swiss, Thurmond, Victor, White Oak, Whitesville, Winona