Come Join Billings' Best Care Team
The Right at Home Billings team is made up of dedicated and motivated individuals who are personable and caring. The right Caregiver is reliable, has an upbeat personality, is compassionate, and has a passion to serve.
Location: Billings Area
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Pay Range: $11.00 - $14.00/hr
Benefits and Recognition
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Bonus
- Caring and Involved Management Team
- Appreciation Dinners
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Caregiver Referral Program
Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Thorough Orientation
- On Job Training with Skilled Caregiver
- Right at Home University
- Follow Up After First Shifts
- Annual Training
- Luncheon and Staff Meetings
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.