Engaging Boca Raton and Surrounding Areas!
Staying engaged with the community is essential to us. It allows us to stay up to date with the needs of those we serve as well as any developing ideas in the community as a whole. There are a couple of ways we stay engaged. We enjoy doing house visits for our clients to make sure their needs and desires are being met. We also participate in local activities, sponsor local organizational events, and enjoy offering free continuing education opportunities.
Our Upcoming Events!
- Once a month we attend the Elder Services Resource Network meeting. The ESRN is a networking group for professionals who work with seniors located in Broward County, South Florida.
- The Aging Life Care Association, Florida chapter, is a nonprofit organization composed of practitioners who work to advance the dignified care for seniors in Florida, elderly and their families. Every month Right at Home attends ALCA’s monthly meeting.
- Monarch Care is an organization dedicated to serving vulnerable individuals of all ages. They provide services through care management, financial services, and guardianship. We will be attending the Monarch Care Transforming Lives Luncheon at the Grand Signature on October 3rd.
- The Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce is dedicating to the promotion and sustained economic prosperity in South Palm Beach County. As a part of that commitment Right at Home joins with the Boca Chamber at their monthly meetings.
- We help and facilitate a host of Tai Chi classes in Boca Raton and surrounding communities. Check out our Tai Chi class listings here to see which ones you can attend!
Recapping Great Events!
Being a part of the Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County is important to us! Recap the great memories and moments we've captured during our time visiting people in the community by reading our blog.
Contact us today to find out what opportunities we have for you and your community!
Another great way to stay up to date with what we are doing in the area is "liking" us on Facebook! Our page is filled with encouraging and informative articles!
Grow with Right at Home
Make a Difference. Grow Personally. Serve Others.
Improving the quality of life for those that we serve and that includes you. Our industry-leading development program and continuing education program offer topics ranging from techniques on specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills.View Open Positions