Join Boise's Best Care Team!
Right at Home Boise is seeking compassionate, caring, and reliable individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. We value taking care of our caregivers and ensuring they know that they are valued. We have gotten to know our caregivers to where they feel comfortable reaching out to us for help or advice.
Location: Boise, ID
A Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Pay Range: $9.25 to $12.50 per hour
Why work for Right at Home:
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Incentives
- Variety of Shifts Available
- Team Environment
- Ongoing Educational Opportunities
Caregiver Referral Program
We offer a $100.00 bonus to Caregivers who refer a Caregiver to us who completes 100 hours of service.
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
Your training starts with a very thorough 3.5 hour Orientation followed up by 1 hour of training facilitated by a Nurse. We have 5 mandatory classes offered online through Right at Home University. Prior to your first interaction with a client we meet at the clients home and go over the Care Plan. After, we do a follow up review to not only ensure a good Client / Caregiver match-up, but to go over any questions you have about the Care Plan.
When a Caregiver is providing service to a client with Alzheimer's or in cognitive decline, we offer specialized training to ensure the Caregiver is properly trained and comfortable taking care of the client. We invest in your professional growth, have multiple other resources available to you, and can customize an in person training for specific client diagnosis.
- Meal preparation and doing dishes
- Performs home care responsibilities which include, but not limited to:
- Mopping floors
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Changing beds
- Doing laundry
- May include transportation to appointments, accompanying them on errands, such as the grocery store
- Provides companionship for the client. This may include accompanying them on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, and community events
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Certification in CPR and 1st Aid recommended
- Clear Tuberculosis test results
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have an insured vehicle
- Passionate about helping others
- Successfully pass a background check