Join Boise's Best Care Team!
Right at Home Boise is seeking compassionate, caring, and reliable individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. We value taking care of our caregivers and ensuring they know that they are valued. We have gotten to know our caregivers to where they feel comfortable reaching out to us for help or advice.
Location: Boise, ID
A CNA provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Pay Range: $9.25 to $12.50 per hour
Why work for Right at Home:
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Incentives
- Variety of Shifts Available
- Team Environment
- Ongoing Educational Opportunities
Caregiver Referral Program
We offer a $100.00 bonus to Caregivers who refer a Caregiver to us who completes 100 hours of service.
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
Your training starts with a very thorough 3.5 hour Orientation followed up by 1 hour of training facilitated by a Nurse. We have 5 mandatory classes offered online through Right at Home University. Prior to your first interaction with a client we meet at the clients home and go over the Care Plan. After, we do a follow up review to not only ensure a good Client / Caregiver match-up, but to go over any questions you have about the Care Plan.
When a Caregiver is providing service to a client with Alzheimer's or in cognitive decline, we offer specialized training to ensure the Caregiver is properly trained and comfortable taking care of the client. We invest in your professional growth, have multiple other resources available to you, and can customize an in person training for specific client diagnosis.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Taking vital signs
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Assistance with eating
- Nutrition and feeding
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Three months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course
- Current CPR and first aid certificate is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English, as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.