1-2-3- Action! Our RightTeam recently participated in a video shoot with Duncan Wilder Johnson of DWJ Creative in our Boston North office. DWJ Creative, owned by Duncan Wilder Johnson, is a professional commercial photographer, filmmaker, and visual storyteller. Duncan loves to find the story capture it and put it into film, media and performance. This is what made him a perfect fit to not only shoot our video but more importantly, to help us tell our story. Duncan and Celeste, Community Relations Director, participate together in the BNI Financial District Chapter.
The exciting new video will feature an introduction to Right at Home Boston North, the Right at Home care-process, key team members, and the WHY. The WHY is why we do what we do and who we are. Key team members included Brenda Forster, Director of Nursing, Cindy Currier, Private Care Manager and Celeste Begley, Community Relations Director.
Key questions this video look to answer include:
- Who is the first person you speak with when you call Right at Home?
- What is involved in the home-care process?
- How do I get started with home care?
- Who do I speak to?
- What is the role of the clinical team at Right at Home and how are they involved in my loved ones care?
- How do I communicate with Right at Home once I am on services?
- Who are the people at Right at Home and why do they do what they do?
“Thank you to Duncan, for helping us to showcase who we are and why we are the RightPeople doing the RightThings the RightWays for the RightReasons”, said Celeste Begley. “Duncan is a true professional, easy to work with and his work is very impressive. Thank you Duncan, for helping our team shine!”