Right at Home is looking for an bi-lingual, enthusiastic recruiter to help build our CareTeam by recruiting, interviewing and onboarding home health aides and CNA’s to build our CareTeam in our North Shore and Merrimack Valley offices. This position will require a car and the CareTeam Recruiter will be reimbursed traveling expenses.
This full-time position is key to starting the process of building the CareTeam which has the great task of serving seniors in our communities. RightCare needs the RightPeople to serve clients by doing the RightThings the Right Way and for the Right Reasons. The CareTeam Recruiter is the first person in the RightCare process.
Tasks will include:
- Developing and placing job advertisements in various online sites
- Recruit through the existing CareTeam staff
- Attending job fairs
- Tracking all paid recruiting efforts Interviewing candidates and positioning Right at Home as the agency of choice
- Manage the Right at Home Applicant Tracking System Manage our online preboarding system so candidates can complete new hire paperwork
- Run background checks
- Check applicant references
- Assure that Right at Home is presented as a friendly agency that wants to hire and keep the best CareTeam talent.
- Present the Right at Home CareTeam Orientation with other RightTeam members
Education and Training:
- Previous health care recruiting experience
- 3 years working in a busy office environment
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of online recruiting sites and strategies
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Associates degree or higher
Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and love working with people. The candidate must be friendly and caring. Attention to detail and ability to speak in front of people is a must. Spanish/English speaker is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year