As an HHA/PCA, you want to work with a company that truly makes a difference in the world. Right at Home Boston NW wants to help and support you. We will provide you with the opportunity to serve people who need you to improve their quality of life as they live in their own home. We have 12-hour shifts available (both daytime and overnight) for clients requiring 24-hour care.
We need your HHA/PCAskills, ambition, and passion to continue to help improve the quality of life for those we serve. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognized for your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
- You are honest, energetic, and approachable with good communication skills and a ready smile.
- You provide safety assistance with showering, personal care, medication reminders, going through prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, and even hospice care.
- Meal preparation and homemaking are part of what helps to keep seniors in their home. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef, but you will prepare or assist with preparation of basic meals for your client.
- You maintain the cleanliness of the home by doing light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens and doing laundry.
- You may run errands, take your client to appointments, and provide companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- If you work overnight shifts, they are “awake shifts” in order to provide assistance to your client.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must have reliable, consistent means of transportation to work
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients and exhibit exceptional work ethic
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- PCA or HHA license is preferred but experience counts!
- 1 or more years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in health or home care also preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility! Work one to seven days per week – shifts from 6-12 hours long – it’s up to you!
- Shift premium for Sunday day-time shifts
- PAID training and development
- Medical Benefits as well as dental, vision, and other insurance
- Paid sick time
- 401K with company match
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- RN Supervision and Support
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time using your skills as an HHA/PCA.
Right at Home Boston NW (located in Bedford MA) has been providing outstanding care for over 18 years and we are a leader in the home care industry. We serve the towns of Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Groton, Lexington, Littleton, Lincoln, Lowell, Tewksbury, Westford, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn, MA.
Here is what our employees say about us:
“It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
“I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
Schedules are flexible and we are eager to discuss what works best for you. We work with you to find a consistent schedule that you can keep.
* Find the job you love – join Right at Home Boston NW today!* If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Apply Now
Memory Cafe at the Cafe in Lincoln
Right at Home Boston Northwest recently co-sponsored the Memory Cafe in Lincoln held at The Commons in Lincoln.