You can make a difference by helping people continue to live independently in the comfort of their homes. Right at Home Boston NW is looking for compassionate Live-in Caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing personal care for seniors, disabled adults, and people recuperating at home after a hospital stay.
Join the RIGHT TEAM!
- FLEXIBLE scheduling based on your schedule
- Full-time or Part-time
- Live-in cases available to those with caregiving experience
- PAID training and development
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- 401K Plan with company match
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- RN Supervisors to answer your questions
- Access to Leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
Do the RIGHT THINGS.
A Live-in Caregiver performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments - mileage paid at $0.625/mile
- Perform light housekeeping activities
- Provide companionship and engage client in appropriate activities
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must have reliable, consistent means of transportation to work
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients and exhibit exceptional work ethic
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- PCA or HHA license is preferred but experience counts!
- 1 or more years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in health or home care also preferred
- While you will be staying in the home of your client when you’re scheduled to work, you must have a permanent, local residence
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time as a Live-in Caregiver. We do require all candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Right at Home Boston NW (located in Bedford MA) has been providing outstanding care for over 18 years and we are a leader in the home care industry. We serve the towns of Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Groton, Lexington, Littleton, Lincoln, Lowell, Tewksbury, Westford, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn, MA.
Here is what our employees say about us:
“It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
“I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Schedules for Live-in Caregivers are flexible, and we are eager to discuss what works best for you.
*If you need assistance with the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Apply Now
Memory Cafe at the Cafe in Lincoln
Right at Home Boston Northwest recently co-sponsored the Memory Cafe in Lincoln held at The Commons in Lincoln.