Home Care in Westborough
Professional Home Care and Senior Care Services in and around Westborough, MA
Right at Home of Eastern Worcester County works to provide you and your loved ones with detailed and attentive at home care services in and around Westborough, MA. When providing home care to a senior, we go beyond simple expectations to provide well-rounded services and comforts to promote their safety and security. When our caregivers are welcomed into your home, your loved ones’ happiness and health is our highest concern. Learn more by contacting us by phone at (508) 599-1122 or contact us online
Westborough is home to Lake Chauncy, a great place for swimming, boating, fishing, or to have a nice picnic lunch on the beach during the warmer months. There are multiple ponds throughout Westborough that provide a picturesque backdrop for a senior stroll, or a great place to enjoy a treat from Ulhman's Ice Cream. (We recommend a couple scoops of Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!)
Award Winning Home Care
2017 | 2018 | 2019
2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Senior Home Care Services
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home of Westborough is here to help! Schedule your complimentary Custom Care Plan today at (508) 599-1122 or online!
- Companionship Services
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Things to do in Westborough, MA
If you are looking for a great place to eat, we recommend Arturo's Restaurante! They specialize in creating classic Italian favorites paired with their creative specials. The menu has everything from seafood to pasta and pizza. Reservations are always recommended.
Cold Harbor Brewery offers a more buttoned down experience as you relax in the taproom, with a truly local taste, as their small batch artisanal hand-crafted ales are created in partnership with local vendors. The taproom is a little cozy, but it is an incredibly social place that even lets you bring in your furry friends as it is dog friendly. It's hard to beat the mango and tangerine flavors of Cold Harbor Brewery's Feather Edge New England IPA.
Trusted Partners and Senior Resources in Westborough, MA
- ATI Physical Therapy: Conveniently located on Lyman St in Westborough, ATI Physical Therapy is the premier choice for personalized physical therapy in a friendly and encouraging environment. Known for exceptional results and an upbeat atmosphere, ATI Physical Therapy provides physical therapy and sports medicine. Physical Therapy services include manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, therapeutic modalities, cardiovascular conditioning, and strength training. The friendly and motivating team at ATI will develop a personalized treatment plan designed to reduce pain, improve mobility and reduce future injuries.
- Bay State Physical Therapy: Their Westborough office is located in the Buroughs family YMCA near the intersections of Route 9 and Route 20. They treat a variety of conditions including sports-related injuries, balance and vestibular disorders, joint replacement surgeries and pain, back pain and sciatica.
- Rebound Physical Therapy: Their therapists are compassionate and committed to delivering the best possible care to their patients in the Westborough area. Rebound Physical Therapy believes in providing the very best in orthopedic sports medicine to the Boston Metro West area. Their physical, hand and massage therapy practices promote the ability to move stronger, reduce pain, and prevent injury. Their philosophy is to treat people, not their injuries.
- Release Well-Being Center: They offer yoga, meditation, fitness and cycling classes. Release Well-Being Center has a state of the art spa that offers a full range of spa services including massages, facials, cupping, cranial sacral therapy, reiki and polarity to name a few. They also have an area they call Bliss with heat and light experiences such as a Himalayan Salt Room, Sun Sauna with 10.000 lux light and infrared heat, Eucalyptus Steam Room and Mineral Spa.
- Westborough Council On Aging (Senior Center): Westborough Council on Aging promotes social, recreational and educational activities and provides advocacy and assistance to Westborough’s Senior Citizens and their families.
Join Our Team
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
Providing Senior Care Wherever You Call Home
You’ve worked hard to build a wonderful life for yourself and your family. Now you need a little help, but you have no intentions of leaving the home you have built. We want your experience with us to be just as remarkable, and help you stay in the home you have built years of memories in.