BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
Why Join Our Right at Home Team?
Becoming a Right at Home Eastern Worcester County caregiver may be the right job for you. We believe our team members are our greatest asset, and that it is they who build our reputation for quality home care of seniors and those with disabilities. If you want to feel valued, and you enjoy helping others, then this could be the right place for you. We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and social activities.
Mary, a Right at Home Eastern Worcester County caregiver since 2015, works with a variety of clients, who all have had different health concerns and are in different stages of life. With her background in hospice care, Mary connects with hospice clients and their families in a time that can be difficult.
"I like spending time with people, and I like being able to help them,” Mary says. “I have an awareness about how other people are feeling, and I know the right way to respond to their needs. I’ve been given this gift, and I want to be able to use it for as long as I can.”
WHY IS THIS JOB RIGHT?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Oﬀers competitive pay with beneﬁts
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence