Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population that needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right PPE protection and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) assistance with eating, personal hygiene, assistance with dressing, shaving, light housekeeping, laundry, and other household chores.
You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule to your commitment!
- Weekly Pay with Bonus Potential
- PAID training, development and certification
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Match
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Employee Discount Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance listing you as an insured driver
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must present two forms of legal ID (Driver's License, Social Security care, Passport, Work Authorization document)
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meets the requirements for employees providing direct patient care
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check including driving history
- Must have successfully completed a Competency Evaluation
- 6 months experience caring, personally, for an individual is preferred.
- Home Health Aide Certificate / CNA license will aide in determining job offer
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love – join Right at Home. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online at https://sites.hireology.com/rightathomeewc/jobs.html or give us a call at (508) 599-1122 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.