CNA Caregivers - 12 Hour Shifts | Westborough, MA
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire CNAs to join a dynamic care team providing IADL/ADL expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling with weekly pay and overtime
- Full Benefits Program (Health, Dental, 401k, Sick, PTO, PFML, Life, ADD)
- Paid mileage & travel time
- Pay increases available through our Personal Recognition, Training and Advancement Program
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Professional Caregiver Week Celebrations with Annual Retention Bonus
- Named Caring.com SUPERSTAR five years in a row
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses and more
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer Lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley Care
- Light cleaning
Compensation: $16.50 - $17.50 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.