Are You Dependable, Resilient, Creative, and Patient?
Our clients have good days and bad days, caregivers need to be prepared to deal with the bad in a calm, creative manner. We build strong attachments, so our caregivers need to understand our clients are depending on them. A good caregiver can show compassion & empathy while staying personal yet professional.
Our team is like family and we take pride in being compassionate to a fault, dedicated, and honest.
A Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Location: Bozeman, MT
Pay Range: $12 per hr with merit increases available.
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training
- Caregiver of the Month Recognition
- We enjoy giving individual gift cards with personal notes
- We recognize going above and beyond with all staff meeting recognition
- Employee Referral Program (After the completion of the 15th shift, the referring caregiver will receive a gift card to go out to eat)
Training, Ongoing Training, and Certification Opportunities
After orientation, our new caregivers go through skills training in the office, do some online training through Right at Home university, and then shadow seasoned caregivers until they feel comfortable flying solo. Additional training and supplementation is always available. Once you are comfortable as a caregiver you can advance your career by winding your way through various certifications like Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care, and Diabetes Care Certifications. We can get you the skills you need to become a CNA. You can become a Care Team Manager or maybe you lean toward our Right at Home Community Liaison Program. The RightPath is yours to design. At any time you are invited to various local activities and learning opportunities and you are paid for attending.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.