Personal Care Assistant/Personal Attendent/Nurse Assistant - Bryan/College Station
Right at Home caregivers improve the quality of life for the seniors in Bryan/College Station and the surrounding area. Our caregivers are compassionate and dedicated to delivering great care for seniors so that they may live as independent as possible.
- Flexible schedules
- Option for overtime
- Premium pay for shorter shifts
- Assistance in maintaining CNA license
- Continuous training and professional growth opportunity
Responsibilities and tasks can include:
- Assisting client with personal care such as showering, bathing, toileting, changing and dressing
- Driving clients to appointments and errands
- Light housekeeping, preparing meals, changing bed linens and laundry
- Provide companionship and engage clients with activities and hobbies
- Help clients ambulate, transfer, and exercise
- Remind clients who have to take medications as necessary
Required skills and qualifications:
- Passion and dedication to improving the quality of life for seniors
- High school education or G.E.D.
- CNA or nursing experience preferred
- Driver’s license and insured vehicle
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.